Thursday, March 13, 2008

Very Heresy

Well the situation at the restaraunt has not yet improved. However, I do recieve two days off a week minimum from now on :) Now that I have some extra time on my hands I can do some more posting, wargaming, and painting.


This current post is for the Provo Boys, you know who you are, so they can see the Horus Heresy era armour I have been working on. As I stated in an earlier post I like the pre heresy rules set and am thus in the midst of creating pre heresy armour for the armies I play.


The following pictures are the three suits of armour I will be incorporating in my armies on a massive scale.
Anyway it is good to have free time again and I will be posting more often... so enjoy the pictures.
Cheers



MARK IV MAXIMUS ARMOUR




MARK V HERESY ARMOUR




MARK VI CORVUS ARMOUR

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was searching google for some inspirational pictures for a new Space Marine army and I stumbled on your blog.
I was wondering, what are the models in these pictures made of?
The yellow like plastic, is it home made? Just out of interest :)

My compliments on your pre-heresy armour, it is looking great!

Jyornan The Mad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jyornan The Mad said...

I have had those parts in my bits box for about five years and decided to use them to make a start on my Pre-Heresy army.

I am glad you liked them I will be posting some new pics on here as well as on the work in progres site. I scraped the dreadnought in favor of a newer design using a newer warmachine jack.

Cheers